Here's whats included...
- Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator - Our regulators feature a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. With dual gauges you have one that shows the remaining pressure in the tank, and one that shows the pressure going to your keg. Connection to tank is sealed with ultra durable delrin gasket.
- Gas and Liquid Ball Lock Style Keg Connectors – These quick disconnect couplers make switching kegs a snap! They can be easily taken apart for cleaning or sanitizing. Get one pair with each tap in your kit.
- Chrome Plated 4-1/2" Long Shank with Nipple - The shanks are measured from the end of the barb to where the faucet attaches so a 4 1/2" shank will fit a maximum wall thickness of 3 1/4" through a 1" bore. The hose connects directly to the shank with a stainless hose clamp. The chrome plated finish is durable, attractive, and works with most beverages. SPECIAL NOTE: If you are going to serve wine, ciders, or sour beers you will need to upgrade your system to Stainless Steel.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever - This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles. Comes with 3" black plastic handle.
- Heavy Duty Faucet Spanner Wrench - Used for connecting or removing a beer faucet from a shank.
- 5/16" x 9/16" Co2 Line Hose - 5' Heavy duty Co2 gas tubing with 1/8" wall thickness.
- 3/16 " x 7/16" Beverage Line Hose - 5' Heavy Duty beverage tubing with 1/8" wall thickness will not impart any off flavors or aromas in your beer, remains flexible even when cold and resists kinking.
- Accessories - Complete assembly instructions, Stainless steel worm drive clamps.
Co2 tank option includes...
New 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank - All of our tanks are brand new and recently certified, this certification lasts 5 years, at which point it just needs to be re-certified by your local Co2 supplier. Due to federal regulations Co2 Tanks must ship empty and therefore must be filled or exchanged before use. If you want to keep your shiny new tank please allow several days for your distributor to fill the tank since they usually do not do it "while-you-wait". If you need to exchange it you should insist on a like quality tank since it will most likely be in the fridge with your beer.