Special super efficient 25' Copper Immersion Style Wort Chiller design keeps the coils elevated in the kettle where they are most effective.
Fast chilling of your wort...
- reduces the chance of infection and exposure to the environment.
- Improves the clarity of your beer and helps separate cold break
- Reduces volatile compounds that cause DMS and other off flavors
COPPER IS THE MATERIAL OF CHOICE FOR CHILLERS. Copper has up to 28 times the thermal conductivity of Stainless steel . So while we all love Stainless Steel, Copper is clearly much more efficient, and has the added benefit of imparting trace minerals into your beer that are beneficial to yeast .
Thermal conductivity calculated by (Btu/(hr °F ft))
- Copper 231
- Stainless steel 8.1
This immersion chiller is designed for 5 gallon batches, and will cool your wort in minutes! It's made from 25 feet of 3/8" copper tubing which provides the most efficient and perfect balance of heat transfer and flow rate, allowing you to cool your wort and reduce the amount of wasted water. Complete care and use instructions are included . This product is proudly made in the USA.
- 9 1/4" round diameter
- 17" tall overall height
- 3/8" OD Copper
- Perfect for 5 gallon batch sizes
- Braised on Garden hose fittings - Female Swivel on inlet and Male on outlet