With This Kit You Can
Mount two beer faucets into a refrigerator wall or door with a drip tray underneath. The commercial Sankey keg tap matches most domestic and craft beer kegs sold in the US. A dual gauge Co2 Regulator manages gas supply to preserve and push the beer for serving. All hoses and accessories that you will need are included. See below for a list of all included components, and specifics about each item.
- New 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank - All of our tanks are brand new and recently certified, this certification lasts 5 years, at which point it just needs to be re-certified by your local Co2 supplier. Due to federal regulations Co2 Tanks must ship empty and therefore must be filled or exchanged before use. If you want to keep your shiny new tank please allow several days for your distributor to fill the tank since they usually do not do it "while-you-wait". If you need to exchange it you should insist on a like quality tank since it will most likely be in the fridge with your beer.
- 2x Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever - This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handle. Comes with 3" black plastic handle.
- 2x Chrome Plated 4-1/2" Long Shank with Nipple - The shanks are measured from the end of the barb to where the faucet attaches so a 4 1/2" shank will fit a maximum wall thickness of 3 1/4" through a 1" bore. The hose connects directly to the shank with a stainless hose clamp. This style of shank is a bit tougher to dis-assemble but since there is no beer nut required you gain an extra 5/8" of possible wall thickness. The chrome plated finish is durable, attractive, and works with most beverages.
- 2x American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler - This is the coupler that connects to a US commercial beer keg. Most Sankey couplers look virtually identical but there are big differences in machining tolerances and overall reliability from one to the next. Our couplers feature a stainless steel inner shaft so all of the beer contact surfaces are exclusively stainless, a pressure safety valve is also incorporated into the body of the coupler.
- Commercial PRO Double Gauge Co2 Regulator with Y Splitter - Our regulators feature a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. With dual gauges with rubber guards, you have one that shows the remaining pressure in the tank, and one that shows the pressure going to your keg. Regulator includes “y” splitter and 2 chrome shutoff valves with built in spring loaded check valves to prevent beer from flowing backward into the gas lines. Connection to tank is sealed with ultra durable delrin gasket. When connecting off of this regulator you can tee off for multiple kegs or you can connect multiple regulators together so that pressure to each keg can be individually set.
- Heavy Duty Faucet Spanner Wrench - Used for connecting or removing a beer faucet from a shank.
- 5/16" x 9/16" Co2 Line Hose - 5' Heavy duty Co2 gas tubing with 1/8" wall thickness.
- 3/16" x 7/16" Beverage Line - 5' Heavy Duty beverage tubing with 1/8" wall thickness will not impart any off flavors or aromas in your beer, remains flexible even when cold and resists kinking.
- Accessories - Complete assembly instructions, Stainless steel worm drive clamps, Chrome plated beer nuts and tail pieces.