With This Kit You Can
Serve and carbonate beer or soda from a brand new 5 gallon Ball lock keg. The Ball Lock keg fittings match most 5 gallon homebrew beer kegs. A dual gauge Co2 Regulator & Co2 tank supplies gas to carbonate, preserve and push the beer for serving. All hoses and accessories that you will need are included. See below for a list of all included components, and specifics about each item.
- New 5 gallon ball lock keg - These kegs are constructed of stainless steel, there is a large oval lid that makes it easy to clean inside. The Ball lock style fittings are by far the most widely used connection in the Homebrewing community.
- New 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank - All of our tanks are brand new and recently certified, this certification lasts 5 years, at which point it just needs to be re-certified by your local Co2 supplier. Due to federal regulations Co2 Tanks must ship empty and therefore must be filled or exchanged before use. If you want to keep your shiny new tank please allow several days for your distributor to fill the tank since they usually do not do it "while-you-wait". If you need to exchange it you should insist on a like quality tank since it will most likely be in the fridge with your beer.
- Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator - Our regulators feature a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. With dual gauges you have one that shows the remaining pressure in the tank, and one that shows the pressure going to your keg. Regulator includes chrome shutoff with built in spring loaded check valve to prevent beer from flowing backward into the gas lines. Connection to tank is sealed with ultra durable delrin gasket. When connecting off of this line you can tee off for multiple kegs or you can connect multiple regulators together so that pressure to each keg can be individually set. This is nice for convenience but generally a little bit of overkill unless you really learn how to utilize that type of system.(Regulator style may vary from picture due to supply)
- Gas and Liquid Ball Lock Style Keg Connectors – These quick disconnect couplers make switching kegs a snap! They can be easily taken apart for cleaning or sanitizing. Get one pair with each tap in your kit.
- Plastic picnic tap with 5' hose (described Below) makes it easy to serve with one handed operation.
- 5/16" x 9/16" Co2 Line Hose - 5' Heavy duty Co2 gas tubing with 1/8" wall thickness.
- 3/16" x 7/16" Beverage line - 5' Heavy Duty beverage tubing with 1/8" wall thickness will not impart any off flavors or aromas in your beer, remains flexible even when cold and resists kinking.
- Accessories - Complete assembly instructions, Stainless steel worm drive clamp