Your Draft Beer System is Waiting
HomeBrewStuff's kits make setup a snap by including everything you need for a variety of installations from converting that old garage sale refrigerator to full on multiple tap bar setups. All of our components are heavy duty commercial quality and built to last. Everything is included right down to the last hose clamp. In addition, everything is backed by our dedicated customer service team who is available to help with any questions. If you have a custom installation, need something special, or just need help picking the right system, give us a call. Our customer support number is 208-375-2559.
With This Kit You Can
Mount a single beer faucet into a refrigerator wall or door. The commercial Sankey keg tap matches most domestic and craft beer kegs sold in the US. A dual gauge Co2 regulator and CO2 tank supplies gas to preserve and push the beer for serving. All hoses and accessories that you will need are included. See below for a list of all included components.
- Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator - Our regulators feature a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. With dual gauges you have one that shows the remaining pressure in the tank, and one that shows the pressure going to your keg. Regulator includes “y” splitter and 2 chrome shutoff valves with built in spring loaded check valves to prevent beer from flowing backward into the gas lines. Connection to tank is sealed with ultra durable delrin gasket.
- American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler - This is the coupler that connects to a US commercial beer keg. Most sankey couplers look virtually identical but there are big differences in machining tolerances and overall reliability from one to the next. Our couplers feature a stainless steel inner shaft so all of the beer contact surfaces are exclusively stainless, a pressure safety valve is also incorporated into the body of the coupler.
Chrome plated 4-1/2" Long Shank with Nipple - The shanks are measured from the end of the barb to where the faucet attaches. Therefore, a 4 1/2" shank will fit a maximum wall thickness of 3 1/4" through a 1" bore. The hose connects directly to the shank with a stainless hose clamp. This style of shank is a bit tougher to disassemble but since there is no beer nut required you gain an extra 5/8" of possible wall thickness. The chrome plated finish is durable, attractive, and works with most beverages.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are going to serve wine, ciders, or sour beers you will need to upgrade your system to the 100% stainless steel beverage contact option.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever - This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handle. Comes with 3" black plastic handle.
- 5/16" x 9/16" Co2 Line Hose - 5 feet of heavy duty Co2 gas tubing with 1/8" wall thickness.
- 3/16" x 7/16" Beverage Line - 5 feet of heavy duty beverage tubing with 1/8" wall thickness. Will not impart any off flavors or aromas in your beer and remains flexible even when cold and resists kinking.
- Accessories - Complete assembly instructions, stainless steel worm drive clamps, and chrome plated beer nuts and tail pieces.