Your Draft Beer System is Waiting
HomeBrewStuff's kits make setup a snap by including everything you need for a variety of installations from converting that old garage sale refrigerator to full on multiple tap bar setups. All of our components are heavy duty commercial quality and built to last. Everything is included right down to the last hose clamp. In addition, everything is backed by our dedicated customer service team who is available to help with any questions. If you have a custom installation, need something special, or just need help picking the right system, give us a call. Our customer support number is 208-375-2559.
With This Kit You Can
Add another faucet and tap to an existing system. The ball lock style fittings match most homebrew style 5 gallon cornelius kegs. All hoses and accessories that you will need are included. See below for a list of all included component and specifics about each item.
- Gas and Liquid Ball Lock Style Keg Connectors - These quick disconnect couplers make switching kegs a snap. They can be easily taken apart for cleaning or sanitizing. Get one pair with each tap in your kit.
Chrome plated 4-1/2" Long Shank with Nipple - The shanks are measured from the end of the barb to where the faucet attaches. Therefore, a 4 1/2" shank will fit a maximum wall thickness of 3 1/4" through a 1" bore.�The hose connects directly to the shank with a stainless hose clamp.�This style of shank is a bit tougher to disassemble but since there is no beer nut required you gain an extra 5/8" of possible wall thickness. The chrome plated finish is durable, attractive, and works with most beverages.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are going to serve wine, ciders, or sour beers you will need to upgrade your system to the 100% Stainless Steel beverage contact option.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass LeverThis premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handle. Comes with 3" black plastic handle.
- 5/16" x 9/16" Co2 Line Hose - 5 feet of heavy duty Co2 gas tubing with 1/8" wall thickness.
- 3/16" x 7/16" Beverage Line - 5 feet of heavy duty beverage tubing with 1/8" wall thickness. Will not impart any off flavors or aromas in your beer and remains flexible even when cold and resists kinking.
- Accessories - Complete assembly instructions, stainless steel worm drive clamps, and chrome plated beer nuts and tail pieces.