Having fresh beer on tap can not only be a reality, it is seriously cool! Setting up your own kegerator system at home is easier than you thought, HomeBrewStuff's kits make setup a snap by including everything you need for a variety of installations from converting that old garage sale refrigerator, to full on multiple tap bar setups. All of our components are heavy duty commercial quality and built to last. Everything is included right down to the last hose clamp, in addition, everything is backed by our dedicated customer service team who is available to help with any questions.
With This Kit you can...
Mount a single beer faucet into a refrigerator wall or door. The Ball Lock keg fittings match most 5 gallon homebrew beer kegs. A dual gauge Co2 Regulator Supplies a controlled flow of gas to preserve and push the beer for serving (co2 tank not included). All hoses and accessories that you will need are included. See below for a list of all included components, and specifics about each item.
Here's whats included...
- Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator - Our regulators feature a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. With dual gauges you have one that shows the remaining pressure in the tank, and one that shows the pressure going to your keg. Regulator includes chrome shutoff with built in spring loaded check valve to prevent beer from flowing backward into the gas lines. Connection to tank is sealed with ultra durable delrin gasket. When connecting off of this line you can tee off for multiple kegs or you can connect multiple regulators together so that pressure to each keg can be individually set. This is nice for convenience but generally a little bit of overkill unless you really learn how to utilize that type of system.(Regulator style may vary from picture due to supply)
- Gas and Liquid Ball Lock Style Keg Connectors – These quick disconnect couplers make switching kegs a snap! They can be easily taken apart for cleaning or sanitizing. Get one pair with each tap in your kit.
- Chrome plated 4-1/2" Long Shank with Nipple - The shanks are measured from the end of the barb to where the faucet attaches so a 4 1/2" shank will fit a maximum wall thickness of 3 1/4" through a 1" bore. The hose connects directly to the shank with a stainless hose clamp. This style of shank is a bit tougher to dis-assemble but since there is no beer nut required you gain an extra 5/8" of possible wall thickness. The chrome plated finish is durable, attractive, and works with most beverages. SPECIAL NOTE: If you are going to serve wine, ciders, or sour beers you will need to upgrade your system to the 100% Stainless Steel beverage contact option.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever - This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handle. Comes with 3" black plastic handle.
- Heavy Duty Faucet Spanner Wrench - Used for connecting or removing a beer faucet from a shank.
- 5/16" x 9/16" Co2 Line Hose - 5' Heavy duty Co2 gas tubing with 1/8" wall thickness.
- 3/16" x 7/16" Beverage Line - 5' Heavy Duty beverage tubing with 1/8" wall thickness will not impart any off flavors or aromas in your beer, remains flexible even when cold and resists kinking.
- Accessories - Complete assembly instructions, Stainless steel worm drive clamps,